Favorite OTP's of all time (Part 2)

Valentine's day is coming, and love is supposed to be in the air. Well, for some people, at least, I am sitting in my home writing about fictional characters and their pairings, so who am I to say? So since I am gonna be drinking hot chocolate and reading A Court of Mist and Fury at home, I decided to do a second part of my favorite OTP's. I am going to put the link to the first one down.

OTP's are Fictional couples who are endgame from my favorite novels! As much as I love to sit at home and binge The Vampire Diaries, I won't be including Damon and Elena or Klause and Caroline (I ship them more than I ship Stefan and Caroline!) because I haven't read the books. 

Kaz and Inej, Six of Crows

"I would come for you, and If I couldn't walk, I'd crawl to you."

This couple was the most awesome couple I have ever shipped. I mean, the satisfaction that I got when Kaz let Inej hold his hand without gloves was one of the best feelings ever. Kaz Brekker is the "Bastard of the Barrel" and "Dirtyhands," he is a criminal prodigy, while Inej was a Suli Acrobat who was trained by Kaz to be a "shadow" and "His wraith" and gather information for him. Both have a very traumatized past, and I love how Kaz tried to be better for Kaz while still being himself. He didn't change himself. He just made small steps to overcome his trauma, and we get the first glimpse of that when he changed her bandages without gloves and then let her hold his hand without wearing gloves.

 Also, I don't think that most people appreciate that Kaz Brekker, who would do anything for money, even go on the deadliest mission ever, liquified his every asset just so he could pay for Inej to be free,, and not only that,, he also reunited her with her parents. I mean, the most significant Valentine gift for Kanej fans would be if we got a scene in which Kaz and Inej are killing people together. 

Clary and Jace, The Mortal Instruments


"To love is to destroy, and to be the one loved is to be the one destroyed."

I didn't include them in the first part because as much as I love them, Magnus and Alec are gonna succeed. I loved Jace and Clary so much that no one was more excited than me when I read the Xmas story collection! I may have also read hundreds of fanfictions about them. I only read two fanfictions, either Clace or Harry Styles. Jace is a shadowhunter, and Clary is a shadowhunter, but her mother hid it, and then Jace helps her throughout the books. 

Jace and Clary had many ups and downs in their relationship, I mean, a Psychotic Dad and a Demon Brother was enough ruckus caused. The dead demonic brother came back in an alternate universe and again caused unrest, but they prevailed. I almost threw my book away when I read that Clary proposed with a Seraph Blade. Clary and Jace remain one of my favorite ships ever!

The Darkling and Alina, Shadow and Bone

"Fine, make me your villain."

I know this might be considered a toxic relationship if you usually look at it, but I am pretty sure all Shadow and Bone readers hate Mal. Now we all know she ends up with Mal and has a happy ever after with him, and for what it's worth, I hate it. So I am not gonna keep on ranting about how much I hate Mal even though I could go on forever. Alina and The Darkling were so good in the first book when she wore his Black color Kefta. In the later books, I loved the bond they had where they could see each other and meet each other. 

I think one of the most underappreciated moments of Darkling was when he told her his real name, and she laughed. Even though Darkling was trying to kill everyone she knew, they are still my favorite, and no one can tell me Mal was better.

Rhysand and Feyre, A Court of Thorns and Roses

"To the stars who listen and to the dreams that are answered,"

So I am currently reading A Court of Mist and Fury, and Rhysand and Feyre are already my dream couple. I never shipped Tamlin the tool with Feyre because the guy is an idiot. Rhysand is so perfect, and the moment in ACOMAF where he cried in front of Feyre is one of my favorite moments though I am hoping there will be good Feysand moments in ACOWAR and ACOFAS. 

Sarah J Mass does a fantastic job showing the difference between a toxic relationship with Tamlin in the first and second book and then showing how Rhys saves her and treats her directly after escaping from the damn wedding. The anger that Rhys showed after he sees Feyre and realizes she is being mistreated was one of the best scenes for me. I really hope we can see more of Feysand in A Court of Silver Flames and in other books as well.

Jude and Cardan, The Folk of The Air

"I hate you because I think of you often."

Jude Duarte is one of the most badass female characters I have ever read. Jude and Cardan is again Enemies-to-Lovers, and I love this trope so much, and hence it's natural I love them and the entire book series. Cardan Greenbriar is the King of Elfhame, and he looks dangerous, but he is actually a big cupcake. He loves only 3 things, wine, himself, and Jude. 

As much as I loved their whole relationship but what I loved more was their whole betrayal thing and how they still end being for each other et fighting so much. The Wicked King ending almost gave me a heart attack at what Cardan did, and then I read the letters, and I realized I ship two idiotic people together! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chain of Gold Book Review ( Spoiler Alert!!)

Fourth Wing | Book-Review

Throne of Broken Gods by Amber Nicole | Book Review

The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton | Book Review

This Time It's Real by Ann Liang | Review