Billionaire Dreamland Series by Lauren Asher


AUTHOR  - Lauren Asher

SERIES ORDER AND RATING 

  • The Fine Print - ★★★★ 
  • Terms and Conditions - ★★★★★
  • 3rd Book (TBD)

GOODREADS - Goodreads


✦゚━━━━━━━・❦・━━━━━━━゚✦

SYNOPSIS


ROWAN 

I'm in the business of creating fairy tales. Theme parks. Production companies. Five-star hotels. Everything could be all mine if I renovated Dreamland. My initial idea of hiring Zahra was good in theory, but then I kissed her. Things spiralled out of control once I texted her using an alias. By the time I realized where I had gone wrong, it was too late. People like me don't get happy endings. Not when we're destined to ruin them.

ZAHRA

After submitting a drunk proposal criticizing Dreamland's most expensive ride, I should have been fired. Instead, Rowan Kane offered me a dream job. The catch? I had to work for the most difficult boss I'd ever met. Rowan was rude and completely off-limits, but my heart didn't care. At least not until I discovered his secret. It was time to teach the billionaire that money couldn't fix everything. Especially not us.

Dreamland Billionaires is the first book in a series of interconnected standalones following three billionaire brothers.

✦゚━━━━━━━・❦・━━━━━━━゚✦
MY REVIEW

I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS BOOK WITH ALL MY HEART!! I LITERALLY CAN NOT START LOVING DECLAN AND IRIS MORE THAN I DO RIGHT NOW.

The first book in the series is The Fine Print, and I've included the synopsis of the same above. As an F1 fan, I naturally love the Dirty Air Series, and I fell in love with Asher's writing the moment I finished the throttled. I picked up the Billionaire Dreamland series because it was grumpy x sunshine. (Who doesn't love a good grumpy x sunshine) and because it was Lauren Asher's book and it was a great read.

The Fine Print would've been 5 stars easily, but I found Rowan too grumpy while being too sweet, and it was confusing. Zahra was absolutely one of the best sunshine characters written, and I adored her so much, but Rowan lacked. I mean, he did such sweet things for Zahra, and then he would act grumpy. Who he tryna fool because everyone could see how much in love he was. 

In the Terms and Conditions, Declan Kane has to complete a task given by his grandpa before he can be fully the CEO of their family company. The job is to marry someone within the year. When he makes his chosen wife run away, his secretary Iris steps in to act as his wife for a few years. We all know how much Declan loved Iris no matter what he said because he forced his entire office to use Sans Serif fonts because Iris is dyslexic. ( THIS SCENE HAD ME DYING). Rowan and Declan are both so grumpy, but while Rowan's a sweet grumpy, Declan is an asshole grumpy. I love them both, but I do like Declan more. 

On the other hand, Iris Kane is the most gorgeous woman to walk this planet. I am in love with her, and I don't care what anyone else sayshe's’s a goddess. I worship the ground this woman walks on because she is so perfect. She also has this friendship with Cal that made me so happy for unknown reasons. Terms and Conditions was definitely a 5-star read. 

Though I am most excited for Cal’s book because second chance romance >>>>>

✦゚━━━━━━━・❦・━━━━━━━゚✦

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chain of Gold Book Review ( Spoiler Alert!!)

Fourth Wing | Book-Review

Throne of Broken Gods by Amber Nicole | Book Review

The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton | Book Review