Book Character questionnaire!!

Hey! Hope you are all doing well. Here is a book character questionnaire. If you don't know what that is, it's where I answer questions about characters I would choose in specific scenarios. So here we go :)

Q1 If you can travel the world with one character who would it be and why?

If I can travel the world with one character that will probably be Magnus from Shadowhunter. Like, have you seen that guy? Plus the travel costs will probably be free. Magnus is one of those characters who are carefree, doesn't worry much and just let it go, you know in general fun. So it would be great to take on the world with him.




Q2 Which character would you wanna go on a long road trip?

If I had planned a long road trip, I would probably want to go with Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus. I mean Leo is fun and sassy and one of my favourite characters from the Percy Jackson Universe. He has a crazy Sense of humour, which I mean, who doesn't want in a road trip companion. 



Q3 Which character would you NOT wanna be in a fight with?

I would definitely not want to be in a fight with Jude Duarte from the Cruel Prince because she is one scary cupcake. Jude, as a mortal in the world of fey, went through a lot and was still strong and fighting. She betrayed those close to her and was betrayed by those close to her (Prince Cardan), and that's what I think makes her the strong.



Q4 If you can kill one of your favourite character who would that be?

I hate this question so much. Like can I kill Zara Dearborn, I mean who doesn't want her dead? But since we are only taking a favourite character, I think I am going to go with Tessa Gray ( Carstairs-Herondale) because well she is immortal and if I can kill her, then she can reunited with Will. If I could, I would kill Jem with her so all 3 of them can be united again.




Q5 Who would you have a wild sleepover with?

If I am going to have a wild sleepover with any character, it would definitely be Isabelle Lightwood. I mean she is crazy and probably be the best partner for a sleepover. Though she will not be allowed to cook. 



Q6 Who would be your partner in a battle?

I mean, who can be my parabatai in fight except Annabeth Chase. That girl is smart, strong and daughter of Athena. She is someone you want on your side if you are ever in a battle. Can you imagine how the Percy Jackson series will be without her? Yeah me neither.




Q7 Which character will be the best side-kick?

I f I have a side-kick it'll probably be Luna Lovegood. How can you not like her? She is one of my favourite characters in the Harry Potter series. She believes in different weird creature and doesn't believe in the stories made up by Ministry of Magic. Who would be a betterside-kich than her?




Q8 Whose party would you pay anything to attend?

I would pay anything to attend a party by Jay Gatsby. He was known for his parties. Roaring 20's and a perfect wild night out. Expensive cars, champagne and pools with all kind of famous people attending.




Q9 If you could bring one character back to life who would that be?

Tris Prior is the one person I hope I can bring back. Speacially after Tobais and Christina. I mean some people love this I don't and I can't. She is again one of my favourite character and I cried so much at the end of the divergent because Tris died if I could change the ending of Divergent I will.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chain of Gold Book Review ( Spoiler Alert!!)

Fourth Wing | Book-Review

Throne of Broken Gods by Amber Nicole | Book Review

The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton | Book Review

This Time It's Real by Ann Liang | Review