Favorite OTP's of all time

You know when you are reading a book, and you come across this match made in heaven like Jace and himself and oh Percy Jackson and sass. Yeah, that's what I am talking about. OTP's (one true pairing) just make your life better (you know with how much you cry when you find out that one of them dies in the end). Ok, well, we are talking about real pairings here like Malec. I am not gonna count the ships from a Romance novel because they are romance novels for a reason. If you are hoping to find Lara Jean and peter on this list, don't try. Also, I am not going for One book One ship because I have multiple ships from the same book, like Wessa and Jessa ( even though I am a bigger fan of Heronstairs). And if you assumed there is going to be a lot of shadowhunter ships in here, then you are probably not wrong.

So here is a list of my favorite OTP's (I love them all the same even when some of them made me suffer. Can I tag Veronica Roth here). 

Percy and Annabeth, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Percabeth is the perfect combination of sassy and witty. They both have this humorous relationship, which is usually drama-free. They both make a good team in general as well ( you know how rick Riordan made them fall into Tartarus).
There isn't much to write about them because the books are more focused on problems that Percy and the group always have.

Magnus and Alec, The Mortal Instruments

How can you read The shadowhunter Chronicles without shipping these two? If you did, are you sure you are human? 
Malec first met in the City of Bones during the party to investigate Clary's memory. And now we have a whole series about these two (the eldest curses). Magnus and Alec have 2 sons, Rafael and Max Lightwood-Bane.

Peeta and Katniss, The Hunger Games

I know that many people ship Katniss with Gale, But I don't. I feel like Gale and Katniss were great friends, but Peeta and Katniss were a great couple. Peeta and Katniss survived the Hunger Games by helping each other. Even when Peeta was tortured and brain-washed, Katniss helped him, and he helped her. 

Will and Tessa, The Infernal Devices

Will and Tessa are such a great couple. The first time I read this series, I loved Wessa so much that I didn't like Jem that much (the first time ). Also, the single thought of Tessa living forever and Will dying made me depressed for a whole damn minute, and then the clockwork princess' epilogue happened, and I was depressed for an entire day. That's why I am so glad the Last hours series, but again, I can't imagine Will with grey hair or as a 45-year-old.


Lucie and Jesse, The Last Hours

So I know that we haven't had many details about Lucie and Jesse, but that will end in 2022 😪. yeah, that's a long wait. But from all I have read till now is that I really like Jesse and Lucie. I thought from this book, my main OTP will be Jordelia and then the thing with Grace happened, and Lucie and Jesse are my favorite. Both as individuals are also great characters, but together they are just perfect. Plus, the whole concept of being the only one to see him as a ghost was cliche but great.


Jem and Tessa, The Infernal Devices


If you're confused about why I ship 2 people with the same girl, you know Will and Tessa and Jem and Tessa, Its because Will was stupid, and then Jem had to fill in.  Fun fact Tessa married both of them, just not in the same era (one took place in 1880, the other in 2012 ). Another fun fact Will and Tessa named their son James whereas Jem and Tessa named their Wilhelmina. If you are thinking about shipping all of the three together, don't worry, you haven't gone psycho; we all ship herongraystairs. But back to Jessa. I really didn't like this ship much when I read the series the first time. It might have to do with the fact that I am a die-hard Wessa shipper😅. But then, later on, I became quite the Jessa shipper.

Ron and Hermoine, Harry Potter 

Every Potterhead's favorite couple❤.  I seriously wasn't expecting them to happen, and to be honest, I am more of a "Dramione" shipper. But I liked to see them as couples. They were great friends who fought a lot. Remember the Wingardium Leviosa scene. 
They later on in the series turned couples. 

Jaxon and Grace, Crave

I liked Jaxon and Grace's story a lot because it was like a cliche novel with the vampire, family problems, The third guy, and sometimes cliches are good.  The only difference was that the crazy-ex part is replaced by the dead brother's psychotic girlfriend. I like them because Jaxon took her dancing in between the Aurora Borealis!!!!! And then gave her a Mystic Topaz, though I don't care that much about the Topaz because nothing can beat the Aurora Borealis. Jaxon also literally shook the earth because he couldn't find her after a class. When I said literally, I meant literally.

Tobias and Tris, The Divergent 

Veronica Roth performed really well in playing with my emotions with this ship. I really shipped these two and all the series. I was enjoying this ship until Veronica Roth decided she need to kill Tris in the last book. I felt sad about this, so I was excited when I heard another book from Tobias's point of view. But when I read the actual thing and found out about Tobias moving on with Christina. That was another level of pain. Like, I know she died, and he had to move on, but you didn't need to show us that, especially with Tris' best friend. It took a lot of lovely cliche books with happy endings to forget this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chain of Gold Book Review ( Spoiler Alert!!)

Fourth Wing | Book-Review

Throne of Broken Gods by Amber Nicole | Book Review

The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton | Book Review

Top 10 YA Standalone