5 Must-Reads for Teens

1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rick Riordan 

This book was my first ever book into the fantasy and teen fiction books. This book is filled with adventures of Demigods and centaurs and cyclopes and also with our sassy and funny protagonist Percy Jackson. This series takes you through the journey of Percy and his friends from stealing Zeus's lightning to holding the sky and going through the labyrinth. If you have already read this, you can read the excellent spin-off series The Heroes of Olympus, which has even more funny and sassy characters. The book is recommended for children above 12 and is like one of the best series that made me laugh and sometimes cry ( if you read the other spin-off, that's The Apollo Trials, no spoilers). But this is one of the best novel series I have ever read.


2. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins

Teens, if you love Liam Hemsworth, you probably have already watched the movies, but you know books are better than films. So this book series is right for you if you love dystopian series. As for me, I just love these, and I have read so many dystopian novels that I might have to make another blog just about dystopian series. This series dealt with the gruesome and inhumane game in which people who don't live in the Capitol have to play in which you have to kill each other to survive. I don't think I can tell u more about it without giving a spoiler, but I'm gonna be doing a book review on it so you can check that out. But this book is filled with love trio and action and even better ships.

3. Lord of the rings, JRR Trolkein



If you haven't heard about this book, I'm pretty sure you live in a cave. Interesting fact all movies made of this series have earned an oscar. If the movies were that excellent, imagine the extra content of the same universe. The series follows Frodo and his adventures and is filled with hobbits and dwarves and elves and kings and queens and Aragorn's claim for the throne. I didn't leave the first book for a whole day! Lots of journey filled with heart-stopping moments.      

4. The Mortal Instruments, Cassandra Clare


 
A book that impacted my life. I'm not saying this is a book that motivational or stuff, but I read this through a hard time, and I was going through puberty, so yeah! This book series has demons, werewolves, vampires, and warlocks. The book follows the journey of clary Fairchild as she discovers the world where all stories are true. Shadowhunter Chronicles is a whole collection of 5 book series, out of which three have been published, and one of the series is ongoing, and the other will be published later in the decade. I'm also gonna do a whole Shadowhunter page so u can check that out too. I had to pull many all-nighters for this book.

5. The Maze Runner series,  James Dashner

Ok, so we end it with another dystopian novel. This book series is also converted into a film series, starring Dylan O'Brien. This book follows the journey of Thomas and his friends, as they are trapped in an area that is surrounded by high walls and mazes. They are immune to the disease in the outside world and fight against the governmental structure and practices. This series has 3 main books and 2 prequels. This book makes me wanna cry, and it gives me chills every time I read it.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chain of Gold Book Review ( Spoiler Alert!!)

Fourth Wing | Book-Review

Throne of Broken Gods by Amber Nicole | Book Review

The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton | Book Review

This Time It's Real by Ann Liang | Review